Down days

Published October 27, 2015 by Lunapo

Logically, I know everything is good. Logically, I know we’re all doing our best. Logically, I know I made the choice to be on point and 90% of the time I wouldn’t change that decision. Even the other 10% of the time when it gets hard, I wouldn’t change my decision. 

Logically, I know all this. Yet emotions cloud logic and judgement. Hunger and exhaustion compound the emotional triggers they’ve already set off. 

  
On good days, there’s no need to discuss anything. On down days, it’s impossible to discuss anything. Every day I try to do better and be better and be happy. Some days there’s no effort needed and other days are much harder. Meditation helps. Tenderness and sweet nothings from Hubby are the best medicine. 

Hug, smile, and keep going. 

Advertisements

3 comments on “Down days

  • Leave your mark

    Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

    WordPress.com Logo

    You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

    Twitter picture

    You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

    Facebook photo

    You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

    Google+ photo

    You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

    Connecting to %s

    destinysspiritualjourney.wordpress.com/

    Astrology, Magic, Tarot, and much more!

    Goddessing From the Heart

    Affirming Trauma Survivors On Their Journey Through Goddess Spirituality

    Adventures in Verdance

    All things crafty, green and wild...

    Dreamcatcher's Journal

    A new wiccan's life experiences

    Meditating Millennial

    A Millennial's Journey Into Meditation and Mindfulness

    modernnorseheathen

    Come back to your roots... the old gods are calling.

    Traci York

    Wordsmith. Witch. G33k. Shutterbug.

    sinslikescarlet

    It will be my mistakes that will build me.

    Madra Banrion

    Ancestor. Animal. Maiden. Crone.

    The Pagan Person

    A blog dedicated to the continuously morphing daily life of a modern Pagan.

    Hellenic Hearth

    Diaries of a Hellenic Polytheist

    HappyHooker's Blog

    Just another WordPress.com weblog

    SKYLARITY

    Mindfulness, Spontaneity and Authenticity

    So It Goes

    “It's a dangerous business, Frodo, going out your door. You step onto the road, and if you don't keep your feet, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to.” J.R.R. Tolkien

    Adventures and Musings of an Arch Druidess

    Turning people into toads is usually redundant.

    Journeying to the Goddess

    Journey with me as I research, rediscover and explore the Goddess in Her many aspects, forms and guises...

    Crystal Depths

    Living the Pagan Path Day by Day

    1 SIGFRIDSSON

    ON = TIME

    The Closet Atheist

    At college, a Christian. At home, a Lutheran. At heart, an atheist.

    %d bloggers like this: