I am pleased to announce that this blog has been nominated for another award!
Kel over at Stumbling Through Faith nominated me for this lovely award. Thank you so much, Kel!
- List the rules. (Here they are!)
- Thank your nominator. Kel over at Stumbling Through Faith nominated me for this lovely award. Thank you so much, Kel! I really appreciate your perspective on things. My only regret is that we didn’t get to met IRL at PPD!
- List seven (7) facts about yourself.
- I am an only child, but not. I am the only child of my parents’ marriage. My dad married his wife and they have four kids: M (would be 12), A, B, and C (5-year old triplets).
- I am a published poet.
- Hubby is my high school sweetheart. We met on September 6, 2000 and began dating September 23, 2000. We became engaged on November 17, 2007 and got married on August 29, 2008. We have been together for a total of 14 years.
- I recently graduated with my MS in Instructional Technology and I am really excited to see what the future holds for me related to this!
- I am a giant nerd. I love Marvel comics, movies, video games…Marvel fan girl.
- I am a Whedonist; yes, as in Joss. (Another tick on the nerd meter).
- I have been walking my Pagan path for eight years now. I am still learning, still growing, still evolving. My spiritual journey is just that: a journey, not a destination.
- Nominate 15 other bloggers and let them know you did.
- Southern Fried Witch
- The Lunar Apothecary
- Adventures and Musings of an Arch Druidess
- The Serpent’s Labyrinth
- The Heavy Metal Homemaker
- Druid Life
- Spinning Webbs
- The Wild Woman Way
- Persephone’s Journey
- Witches Heal the World
- Practically Pagan
- Ayslyn’s Corner
- Stone of Destiny
- Ozark Pagan Mamma
- The Ditzy Druid
Thank you so much, again, to Kel! Now, to pay it forward!